Department: Analysis & Insights
The Staff Consultant role at Cardinal Path is designed for people who have some exposure to digital analysis or digital business intelligence but really want to grow existing skills and learn new skills. Areas of growth include (but are not limited to) data visualization, deep click stream analysis, and testing strategies and optimization. If this is the right role for you, then read on.
You are a natural problem solver and a quick learner. You enjoy working with data because it’s like a mystery to be solved. You do not give up easily and you know how to separate the signal from the noise. You also enjoy working with people because you can both listen and translate data into meaningful business actions. You are not afraid to re-work a hypothesis. You finding those actionable insights that make clients want to keep coming back to you.
In this role, you will have guidance from a Director on the Analysis & Insights team and work closely with Cardinal Path teammates and also client stakeholders. We will teach you our analytic methodologies which will be executed through both automated reporting and ongoing analysis.
Experience and Skills
- 2 to 3 years of solid digital business analysis experience in large size companies or agencies with multiple functions / business units preferred.
- 2 to 3 years of continuous work with standard clickstream analysis tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends or IBM Digital Analytics (Coremetrics/Unica).
- 2 to 3 years working in a client results service organization (in an advertising agency, media agency or management consultancy)
- Bachelor’s degree. Quantitative field preferred.
- Very strong skills in Excel and PPT. Tableau, Data Studio, SQL or R experience a plus.
- Previous exposure to advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research.
- Experience and fluency presenting analysis and insights to stakeholders/clients.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and data visualization with experience creating clear, concise and professional documents.
- Knowledge of enterprise analytics data management and analytic tools (ex. Teradata, Oracle, SAS, SPSS) a plus.
- Manage time effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Use sound judgment to identify issues and escalate them when appropriate.
- Contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) used by analysts.
- Drive focused decisions within specific areas and be a key contributor to decisions beyond specific scope of role.
- Identify and communicate specific personal growth goals.
Cardinal Path, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Intel, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our client’s’ bottom line.Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.