Talent Acquisition Specialist Location:
We are a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm with significant growth behind us and plans to continue with dramatic growth. We are looking for an accomplished Talent Acquisition Specialist based in our Chicago location to report to our HR Manager.
- Accountable for full-cycle recruitment including sourcing, job posting, interviewing, advising on candidate selection, reference and criminal background checking, negotiating, and putting the job offer out.
- Executing recruiting strategies to build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent and contractors.
- Building and maintaining freelancer and vendor contractor database
- Collaborating with hiring managers and candidates during the recruiting cycle to ensure vacant positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified candidates.
- Ability to assess the candidate’s skills and competency for technical positions.
- Making connections to leverage candidate pool for consideration when multiple opportunities arise.
- Coordinating and developing relationships with colleges and universities to aid in campus recruiting initiatives and attending career fairs.
- Assisting in maintenance of applicant-tracking system to analyze the efficiency of recruiting efforts.
- Reviewing and communicating recruiting metrics to hiring managers and HR Manager on a weekly basis.
- Managing LMIA applications and other visa requirements as required.
HR Support (10%)
- Taking new employees through the company onboarding and orientation program and following up with hiring managers to ensure strong retention through the first 90 days of employment.
- Office administration and assisting in organization of social events.
- Promoting the mission and values of the organization both internally and externally.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or any related disciplines.
- 2-4 years of experience in a recruiting and/or sourcing role.
- Background in consulting and technology an asset
- Previous work experience in Canadian recruitment an asset.
- Knowledge of recruiting technology (i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed) and applicant tracking systems.
Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; mediation and conflict management/resolution experience is required.
- Strong work ethics, interpersonal skills and communication skills to work professionally, effectively, and reliably with all employees.
- Solid working knowledge of all relevant Human Resources legislations.
- Ability to travel occasionally within North America.