Department: Human Resources
We are a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm with significant growth behind us and plans to continue with dramatic growth. We are looking for an accomplished Talent Acquisition Lead on a 6-month contract term to join our HR team, with the possibility for extension.
- Managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations to ensure a thriving team that is delivering to the organization’s expectation.
- Conducting weekly huddles with the team to prioritize recruitment activities to ensure the team is on track in achieving objectives.
- Accountable for full-cycle recruitment including sourcing, job posting, interviewing, advising on candidate selection, reference and criminal background checking, negotiating, and putting the job offer out.
- Executing recruiting strategies to build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent and contractors.
- Collaborating with hiring managers and candidates during the recruiting cycle to ensure vacant positions are filled in a timely manner with qualified candidates.
- Ability to assess the candidate’s skills and competency for technical positions.
- Making connections to leverage candidate pool for consideration when multiple opportunities arise.
- Reviewing and communicating recruiting metrics to the executive team on a weekly basis.
- Managing LMIA applications and other visa requirements as required.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or any related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in a recruiting and/or sourcing role.
- 2+ years of team leadership experience will be considered an asset.
- Background in consulting and technology an asset.
- Previous work experience in Canadian recruitment an asset.
- Knowledge of recruiting technology (i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed) and applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; mediation and conflict management/resolution experience is required.
- Strong work ethics, interpersonal skills and communication skills to work professionally, effectively, and reliably with all employees.
- Ability to travel occasionally within North America.
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.
Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.