Department: Digital Marketing
Cardinal Path leverages digital analytics to deliver insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical level to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Winner of the most influential Agency/Vendor of the year by Digital Analytics Association, we consider data to be the raw material of our craft.
Cardinal Path is seeking Digital Marketing specialist with 1-2 years of SEM campaign management experience. As a Staff Consultant, Digital Marketing, you will own and be responsible for driving search engine marketing for a variety of clients. Your role will focus on expanding paid visibility across Google, Bing, YouTube, and Yahoo. In addition, Google Display Network, Google Sponsored Promotions, Yahoo Native Ads, YouTube True view, Product Listing Ads, and any other native, self-service ad unit under the major search engines will fall under your management.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in developing and managing large-scale paid search marketing campaigns for other e-commerce retailers and/or brands.
- Drive customer acquisition and engagement via search engine marketing, including Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- Drive customer acquisition and engagement via social media marketing, including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Optimize campaigns to drive positive ROI and deliver against client KPIs for a variety of business goals
- Manage planning and execution of online search marketing programs, including campaign setup, monitoring, reporting, analysis, optimization, budget pacing, and forecasting—in addition, you will be responsible for keyword research and expansion, competitive benchmarking, and strategic insights across multiple accounts
- Partner with our Digital Intelligence team to develop and improve client reporting and dashboards—and analyze individual campaign performances to derive actionable insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and customer lifetime value
- Provide regular performance updates to client stakeholders and make recommendations while sharing best practices, and alerting to new trends and emerging opportunities
- Identify new and emerging online advertising technology and capabilities to improve program performance
- Highly motivated with demonstrated strong academic history and professional performance
- Analytical, motivated, and detail-oriented—and you thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- Equipped with 1-2 years of direct experience running online search engine marketing with a proven track record in developing and executing paid search marketing campaigns at different scales, along with campaign management experience with the B2C & B2B segments (E-commerce and/or retail experience is a plus!)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or studies in advertising/marketing, communications, mathematics, computer programming, economics, engineering, or related discipline
- Intimate understanding of key industry metrics (CPC, CTR, Conversion Rate, etc.) and variables (Quality Score), plus the ability to recognize how they might impact the business
- Experience managing and optimizing product feeds for both Google and Bing
- You understand marketing technology and are comfortable using paid search management tools (Adwords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Ad Manager, SEM tool providers like Kenshoo or Marin Software, Tracking platforms like Convertro, Google Analytics)
- Certification in Google Analytics and Adwords Fundamentals. Understanding of Search, Display, Mobile, Video and Shopping advertising.
- Programmatic experiences a plus.
- Skilled in identifying and executing against different campaign optimization strategies and techniques
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as experience with direct client communication
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.