Manager of HR & Recruitment
Department: Human Resources
Human Resources (50%)
- Provide expertise, analysis and advice to managers & directors relating to performance management, coaching, recruitment, selection, employee relations, conflict resolution, classification, salary administration, training and HR related legislation
- Work with managers & directors to forecast and plan for future HR requirements
- Update, develop and implement human resource policies and best practices.
- Review and update career ladder for all positional roles.
- Promote professional and personal growth of employees through ongoing training, succession planning, development programs, designing and implementing performance metric management
- Manage the on-line company performance management cycle and semi-annual employee surveys
- Manage employee relations issues and communications strategy
- Administer compensation, benefits and other employee incentive programs
- Assist in the year-end compensation and benefits review process and participate in leadership meetings with respect to strategic planning
- Take new employees through the company onboarding and orientation program.
- Lead the purpose and social committee meetings
- Update and maintain employee records and benefits and communicate all changes in a timely manner to meet the payroll cycles.
- Assist in forecasting personnel requirements and budgets based on revenue projections and capacity modeling
- Track organizational HR key performance indicators on a rolling basis
- Promote the mission and values of the organization both internally and externally.
- Accountable for end-to-end recruitment, including job description development, job posting, sourcing/recruiting, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation
- Develop and execute corporate recruitment strategy to build effective networks and relationships, in order to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent
- Create and implement recruitment process to ensure completion in a fast, efficient and professional manner, minimizing the time to hire
- Coordinate campus recruiting initiatives and attend career fairs
- Develop relationships with colleges and universities to aid in recruiting
- Implement applicant tracking system
- Manage LMO applications and other visa requirements.
- Ability to assess the candidate’s skills and competency for technical positions
- Reference and criminal background checks
- 3-5 years’ experience in an HR Generalist or similar role
- A degree or diploma in Human Resources Management (CHRP designation a plus)
- Background in consulting and technology an asset
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; mediation and conflict management/resolution experience is required
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills and communication skills to work professionally, effectively, and reliably with all employees
- Solid working knowledge of all relevant legislation (Employment Standards Act and Human Rights Code)
- Cross border experience an asset
- Ability to travel occasionally within North America
*Please reference Job Title on application*
Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.