Junior Implementation Consultant Location:
Chicago or Vancouver
Cardinal Path leverages digital analytics and digital marketing to deliver insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical level to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for automation and innovation in the area of web analytics implementation, quality assurance, reporting and dashboarding
- Support the internal team in the installation, configuration and use of web analytics platforms
- Perform quality assurance tests on web analytics implementations
- Conduct technical training and knowledge sharing in web analytics for clients and the project team
- Work with client development teams to install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, WebTrends, and others
- Support and confirm proper configuration and tagging of clients marketing campaigns
- Leverage various platform API’s to develop custom dashboards and other applications that provide increased value and ROI back to our clients and Cardinal Path
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients to enhance their Web analytics platform strategy and technical needs
- Partner with multiple business units within the client’s organization as well as agency partners to ensure they are following analytics and measurement best practices.
- Provide platform training and knowledge sharing in web analytics for clients and the project team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar
- Comfortable presenting technical information in front of others
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of Tag Management Solutions such as Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten, Signal, or Tealium
- Experience with SQL-based queries (PHP, MySQL or other), flat-file handling through programmatic code, ETL tools
- Experience with iOS and Android app development
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line. Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.