Digital Marketing Strategist
Toronto Chicago Vancouver
Department: Digital Marketing
Cardinal Path is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners.
With significant growth behind us and plans to continue with dramatic growth, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to report to our Associate Director of Digital Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide strategic planning for client marketing efforts – define and implement strategy, objectives, targets, and measures
- Evaluate business goals from client marketing team and develop display-media buying strategy
- Build, update and deliver weekly and monthly reports, score cards, dashboards and key performance reports using Excel and BI tools
- Optimize and continually reassess client buy performance, maintaining budget requirements and meeting ROI goals
- Develop, plan, and execute display-marketing strategy for clients, utilizing available 3rd party platforms and tools
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly results to client and Cardinal Path stakeholders, identifying key ROI metrics
- Deep knowledge of client-portfolio’s business, including the outreach and exploration of new opportunities with trusted client partners
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Economics, Marketing, Computer Science or related field
- Google Adwords Display and Search Qualification, additional qualifications encouraged
- High-level expertise in Display Marketing strategies and experience measuring success of branding and direct response media campaigns
- 1-2 years of experience in utilizing programmatic and remarketing display campaign buys, as well as utilizing data-centric audience segmentation tools like Adobe Media Optimizer and BlueKai
- Heavy utilization and understanding of spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- 2+ years working in a client results service organization preferably an advertising agency or management consultancy
- 2+ years working in the field of digital analytics and digital marketing
Preferred Qualifications: Technical Skills, Platform & Tools
Platform: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn paid acquisition ads
Bid management: Kenshoo, Marin, Acquisio or DoubleClick Search
DoubleClick Bid Manager
Adobe Media Optimizer
Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.
Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.