Director, Cardinal Path Training Academy
Chicago Preferred - Open
*Please reference Job Title on application*
Cardinal Path is the world’s largest trainer of Google AdWords and Analytics, having trained over 50,000 people in the past 6 years. We manage all of Google’s corporate AdWords training for Agencies and are looking for a digital marketer who loves to train, has a teacher’s heart and is blessed with making complicated aspects of digital marketing (Google AdWords, Analytics) simple.
We are seeking a motivated, initiative-taking, innovation-driven, self-starter to become part of a team that is dedicated to building a major line of business, and have an insanely fun time while doing so. You must enjoy travel, love teaching, have a passion for making marketing magic and be relentlessly customer-focused. You’ll be joining a team of top-notched trainers and consultants, be provided with ample opportunity to learn what’s on the cutting edge of digital marketing and measurement, and work within a fast-paced, team environment.
With significant growth behind us and the goal of dramatically expanding our global reach in the future, we are looking for a Director of the Cardinal Path Training Academy (CPTA) to lead the delivery of this important division of our business. The position involves three main areas of focus:
- Leading the development and implementation of a strategy to create demand and achieve revenue growth for CPTA. This includes identifying service/product improvements or new service/products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Providing training around the country (and possibly global) in both seminar and corporate settings, on the basic, intermediate and advanced features of Google Analytics and Google AdWords. Our preference is for individuals who are AdWords and /or GIAQ certified although we can train up. Training will be 20-25% of time, and follow a well-developed workshop-style curriculum.
- Managing all aspects of marketing for the Cardinal Path Training line of business. Developing a comprehensive marketing strategy that address search social, email, display and (where/when appropriate) offline, and executing on that strategy to drive a measurable improvement in sales. Expected time devoted to this function will be 30-40%.
In addition this position will be responsible for:
- Ensuring and overseeing that excellent relationships are maintained and enhanced with appropriate staff at client organizations to achieve continually high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Working with a team to manage the program calendar, including venues, logistics, trainer schedules, content and materials, budgets, margins and reporting.
- Promoting the mission and values of the organization both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years performance-based digital marketing experience
- Minimum 3 years professional training experience or professional training certification
- Passion for digital marketing with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles
- Google AdWords and/or GAIQ certification preferred
- Ability to monitor performance and provide actionable recommendations to improve and grow the line of business
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to explain complex analytics in a structured and clear manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Maturity, poise, a sense of humor are musts
- The ability to travel, including internationally
Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.