Cardinal Path, part of Dentsu Aegis Network, is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing firm focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients include brands such as Bridgestone, Intel, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer and Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage. And our company culture reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
Working closely and cross-functionally in the Cardinal Path Team, the Digital Project Coordinator plays a supporting role in helping to deliver digital media and analytics services. This position requires the ability to manage multiple projects, a general technical background and some project management experience. It is extremely important for this person to possess excellent communication skills to routinely interact with team members as well as external clients. They are a problem solver, able to learn new things quickly and have great attention for detail.
The work is varied and challenging and you must enjoy and thrive in a busy, deadline driven environment. Responsibilities includes:
- Creates, maintains and communicates detailed project plans to internal and external stakeholders throughout the project.
- Establishes and maintains project communication with external stakeholders as well as the internal team
- Manages all aspects of the project including scope, budget, timeline, risk, quality and communication
- Works with the Client Services department to ensure consistent customer-focused delivery
- Works closely with the delivery team to ensure they are on track with daily/weekly/monthly deadlines and deliverables
- Ensures all change requests, purchase orders, resourcing requests and risks registers are monitored and kept up to date
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline
- Some Project Management and Digital Marketing experience
- Familiarity with project management tools (Microsoft Project, Teamwork, and Google Docs etc.)
- Some familiarity with website analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Teamwork, OpenAir or NetSuite would be considered an asset
- Ability to prioritize work load and work confidently under pressure on tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
We are a fast-growing, leading marketing company with offices in the U.S. and Canada. We offer our employees competitive wages, flexible benefits, an awesome culture and the satisfaction of seeing a positive impact on our clients’ bottom line.Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.