Sr. Consultant – Web Analyst – Implementation
Department: Digital Intelligence
*Please reference Job Title on application*
At the highest level this position is responsible for supporting and championing the analytic needs of our clients by providing high quality web analytics implementations, analysis, and training for clickstream tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Webtrends, and IBM Digital Analytics (Coremetrics / Unica). While supporting our clients’ needs, the candidate will also be responsible for creating holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentation to our client’s management team(s).
The candidate will often need to work closely with our client’s technology team to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements. The candidate will also be expected to partner with multiple business units within the client’s organization as well as outside the company to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the client management and core website decision makers.
- Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business teams and develop tracking/tagging strategies to allow individuals and teams to measure success
- Consulting directly with clients and/or their agencies on projects requiring web analytics platform selection, implementation, platform remediation, and dashboard development.
- Work with client development teams to install, configure & use web analytics services such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud, WebTrends, and others.
- Perform quality assurance tests on tracking implementations
- Assist with tracking and improving the results of clients marketing campaigns
- Leverage various platform API’s to develop custom dashboards and other applications that provide increased value and ROI back to our clients and Cardinal Path
- Build, update and deliver weekly and monthly reports, score cards dashboards and key performance reports using Excel and BI tools
- Build automated Dashboards and Scorecards for various business stakeholders
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients in solving their Web analytics platform strategy and technical needs.
- Manage the building, reporting and analysis of A/B and multivariate tests
- Partner with multiple business units within the client’s organization as well as outside the company to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the client management and core website decision makers.
- Conduct platform training and knowledge sharing in web analytics for clients and the project team
Cardinal Path is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Adobe Certified Expert : Implementation
- Minimum 2 years on-the-job experience implementing web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and WebTrends.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with web development
- Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Comfortable presenting findings and providing training on analytics tool usage
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)