We took a week off of the Monday Roundup last week to celebrate the 4th of July holiday in the United States and the July 1st in Canada. We kick of the July installments of the Weekly Roundups with interesting articles on; big data, SEO, interactive prototypes and more.
- Smashing Magazine shares some Tips For A Finely Crafted Website
- The best way to prototype how a site will work to your audience is to show them an interactive mockup – Interactive Prototypes And Time-Savers With Adobe Fireworks
- A great video from Google – Google Shows Startups SEO Essentials in 10 Minutes
- After Panda and Penguin updates some SEO’s insiders are thinking that link are dead. Matt Cutts- Links Are Not Dead Yet .
- Our own Stephane Hamel’s guest post on online-behaviour.com – Big Data – What It Means For The Digital Analyst
- There’s more to the gaming industry than fun and games – What the Gaming Industry Knows About Digital Intelligence
- Google Testing Sitelinks Tabs By Category
- Clarification on the Google Penguin update and link penalties – What’s The Difference Between Google Penguin vs Unnatural Links?
For more industry news, check out our past Monday Roundups