This morning we announce the release of our facebook page; the newest part of our ongoing effort to expand our web prescience and increase the semi-permanence of our conversation with the web community.
Translation: So everything we do will be there to bite us in the ass.
Our page will include:
- video tutorials and content
- pictures of our many hijinks (read: us in suits)
- updates from the blog and Twitter (in case you don’t get enough of that already)
- Job postings, and opportunities for would-be employees to say hi, ask questions, and get themselves noticed.
And my favourite:
- A discussion forum that will likely consist of me talking to myself. Still, expect great conversation.
Also be sure to sign up as a fan because… well… it won’t cost you a thing, and it will make us feel good.